Friday 11 November 2011

TIM. Image And Text. TASK 3. Digitally made effects.


photo shopped gradient effect;


by using the gradient tool with a choice of colours at a low opacity, until it looked like the above picture.

Photoshopped vignette effect;

By changing the gradient tool to paint bucket tool, and turning the image fully black. Then getting the eraser tool and carefully, in a circular motion making the outside of the image outlined in black.

photoshoped color tint;

By turning the image black and white, then changing the color to a tint of your choice.

photoshopped cling film effect;

By putting a gaussian blur on the image then using the eraser tool to make the image more clear on selected parts.


step by step screenshots of how I Softened my friends skin with photoshop.


- I created a background copy.




- then I selected the spot healing brush.



- smooth it over her face to take way her spots.


- then I selected the "blur tool" and blurred her face and hair.



- then I used the eraser tool to sharper n the parts of the image I desired to keep sharp, leaving her skin smooth.



No comments:

Post a Comment