Friday 25 November 2011

MARIA. Marjolaine Ryley research. (TASK 2) Lo-fi zine assignment.

Marjolaine Ryley did one project called "Villa mona- A proper kind of house" where she photographed objects in her home, people in her family and times within her family life.







I really love Ryley's style as she choose to take really interesting and unique shots of her family life. I partially like how she chose in one shot to take it from an angle that cuts out the heads of the people in the foreground with the table top I find it quite humorous and it makes me think about how and why she decided to take the photo like that and what came into her mind to think of it. Also I really like how she's captured a sense of warmth in most of her photos in this project, she's used colour and lighting in a way that make the viewer feel comfortable and warm just by looking at the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment