Friday 17 February 2012

TIM & TOM. Book info/order draft.








I have decided to present my images in the order as shown above in the order-mock up I've done. I've added "Lyric pages" that shall be plain white with a simple, small black font at the bottom which will each read the lyric I've chosen. The front cover will be first, then a lyric page followed by three images then by another lyric page and this shall continue through out the book until the final lot of images then reveals the last lyric page; almost building up to it. With this being the case there shall be one image per page but this may change.

(Since making this mock up I have taken an image out of the set and put a new image in it's place, I'm possibly going to add even more images into the set.)

No comments:

Post a Comment