Saturday 4 February 2012

TIM & TOM. Project test images.

So I went on my first project-image shoot and captured my first set of images these will be my "test shots" because I'm not sure if they'll all be used and I'm not entirely sure if some of these images go with the "feeling" I want my set/book to have. I know that some of the images I took below will be used but I feel I need to go out and do another shoot or two so I can be 100% confident with all my final images because I feel only a fair few of the images I shot are right for the book I'm producing. I'm pretty sure that I'll change a fair few other things will the images as well such as colour and size- I'll have a play with there appearance and blog my experimentation's and blog my final choices.







No comments:

Post a Comment