Sunday 5 February 2012

TIM & TOM. Black And White project idea./Second shoot images.

So I went on another shoot today and took loads more images and I feel a lot more confident about the images I captured on this shoot than the ones I took in my first attempt- I feel I contemplated and changed more about composition of each image I took, I spent a great deal of time trying to see and capture the best shots I could and I feel I might have taken all my final shots with the first shoot and this shoot's images mixed together. Some of my "idea 1" edited versions of the images from the second shoot are below.






Below are the images I took from today's shoot, when I was in the midst of editing the images I found that I wasn't happy with the tone of the images it wasn't the feeling I wanted to portray so I tried the images in black and white; I loved the result and I am defiantly producing a set of black and white images now. The black and white edits are below.


















I then edited the possibly going to be used first shoot image's black and white too:







No comments:

Post a Comment