Monday 26 March 2012

TIM. Daylight, location photography. Reflectors.

(Grey Cards, spot metering(exposing))
use a grey card to find out the proper white balance, get the model to hold it and take the first photo with the grey card in the picture- then when in photoshop you can use curves to find the correct white balance.

I saw little difference with using a reflector on this day but I do see a small difference and I believe that with practice with using the reflectors I'll be able to make them more effective- I do think they'd be handy for location shoots to be able to fill in any shadows on the subject face and by using colored card you can tint the subject too.
< without reflector.

(^with reflector. )
(blocking sun.)(not blocking sun.)

(^with reflector)

No comments:

Post a Comment