Monday 3 September 2012

"Documenting" My Summer.

Although I didn't go on holiday or do anything dramatically exciting- I have being taking photos with my phone and camera throughout the summer of bits and bats that have happened/changed.

(most of these photos will be low quality and cropped as I took them on the app "Instagram" on my phone.)


At the start of the summer break I decided to do something very drastic: I bleached my hair. I also bought lots of new hair products, and dyed my hair multiple times throughout the break and decided to grow my hair. Here are all the photos of my hair changes;  








I also bleached and dyed my boyfriends hair a few times:  



A few weeks into the summer I finally talked my mum into letting me get a kitten after 17 years of asking! I was so excited, and since having her now for 9 weeks, I have not stopped taking photos of her! I've already uploaded one of her but here are the some more: 














The first picture I ever took with her; 
almost 2 months later I took another with her; 

during the 9 weeks, I came to discover quickly that she liked to be photographed :') 

over the summer I went to the cinema with my boyfriend a fair few times(excuse the horrible quality):  




and I went with my mum and sister too:


I visited Liz in York for a few days during which we went to the Yorkshire Lavender Fields, it was my first ever time in York and staying at Liz's house so I was very excited - the camera pictures are in two other another posts on my blog. although I did take three photos with my phone, this being one of them, of Liz's dog who is such a cutie!;



What I did mainly over the holidays though was spend mostly everyday with my boyfriend and/or my kitten. 















watching movies, taking pictures, playing games, going to the cinema, going to a party, watching him play at  gigs, going shopping, celebrating his birthday.

overall I'd say this summer was a great one.




No comments:

Post a Comment