Tuesday 24 April 2012

TIM. Alice In Wonderland themed test shots/ideas.

I did some test shots/idea shots for the Alice In Wonderland theme, my main focus here was to represent some main factors about the tale into the pictures.  I used a tripod and I held up a bed sheet behind me to take these pictures as I couldn't leave my room due to the horrid weather. I bought some playing cards and used a real rose and a fake one, a black ribbon and two different types of outfits with black and white tights in order to create a kind of Alice feel to the images. I tried to turn the real rose red on Photoshop but I couldn't manage it. I think if I'd of had a model to pose instead of myself I'd of being able to do a lot more with the shots but as there only test shot and to get the ideas flowing I'm happy with them.  

I prefer the images which have a person in them more because it gives the pictures depth and more to look at and take in, also it gives off the theme a bit more than the image of the items. 







No comments:

Post a Comment