Monday 16 April 2012

TIM. 2 week location shoot project ideas.

(making the most of whats available to you.)

-Alice In Wonderland themed setting , props, style, fashion, make-up.
- "Fantasy" out of the ordinary photo-shoots. - i'll need to plan and work out what "worlds" I'll create.
- Modern take on fairy tales.
- "Gothic" fashion/couple.
- cats.
- objects.
- go to different locations and take a photo of my feeds or hands/something on my person or surrounding me that could describe where I am.
- bringing two ideas together; taking images in the point of view of "Alice" from Alice In Wonderland.
- images which I think express freedom.
- photograph Hair styles.

ideas for Alice shoots;
1) I could try to photoshop a cat into the Cheshire cat and photoshop a rabbit white.
2) I could try take a set of images inspired by the tale- like close ups of certain things. (cards, roses,rabbit,cat,clock,ribbon etc)
3) a fashion shoot was my first initial idea but with only having two weeks to do it and not enough money this can't be possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment